Thursday, December 27, 2007

Book 62 of 52 -- David Baldacci's Stone Cold



I think I am done for the year... seriously.

I got some fun looking books for 2008 which I am saving for my two weeks out of the State of New Jersey in January.

Until then... I breezed through David Baldacci's latest -- Stone Cold.

I say I breezed through it because it was truly an awesome ride.

The relentless action in STONE COLD is sure to churn your stomach like a roller-coaster ride.

Someone online used this phrase about the book -- "It has at least as many twists and turns, and the outcome will leave you walking on shaky legs."

I concur.

David Baldacci’s latest political thriller is, indeed, a thriller as the term is used too loosely in society to describe books.

While STONE COLD is a fine stand-alone novel, readers of the Camel Club books before this one will turn the pages faster than ever --- and be left wondering where Oliver Stone and his cronies will turn up next.

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

did you read this in a day?

Smelmooo said...

Nope... 3 days... Christmas was the day I finished it.