Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper... and wrap everything.

2. Real or fake tree? Real

3. When do you put up the tree? Beginning of December

4. When do you take the tree down? Beginning of January

5. Do you like eggnog? No frigging way

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I really think it was a Hungry Hungry Hippos Game. Ahhh... the memories.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? We sure do... it's Waterford and was a wedding present I think....

8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? Tangentwoman

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No comment...

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? This is a tough one... I like most... not kidding...

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something during the year. I am mostly done and wrapped about a week or two before though. God... I love wrapping.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies... chocolate chip ones made by my wife.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Dead Dead Dead from the South Park Christmas CD or the Swiss Colony Beef Log song from the same CD

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? yes

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Only when I sing them.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A sweet and lopsided Santa.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the extreme cold

23. What I love most about Christmas? Watching the excitement in my dog's eyes..since I swear that he knows something is special.

No comments: