Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Getting Started

I am getting started with this thing. Dan convinced me to get going on this thing and since so much weird stuff happens to me.

Like this... I call it Brown Baby Boy

BROWN BABY BOY

I went in to pee a few minutes ago. I hear... "Hello?" so... as seeing no one else standing at the stalls or sinks... I have now determined that it came from someone sitting on the toilet. The next thing I hear is... "Yeah... umm... is this John?" To which I am sure as hell not responding since I now have figured out that this man has his pants around his ankles... is pushing feces out .... and decides to say... hello...when he answers his cell phone! I then guess that he was asked... "Where are you... " as the next thing he said was... "ON the throne... ...... no.... literally.... pushing out a brown baby boy." I immediately had to leave. I love america.

No comments: