Wednesday, May 26, 2004

STEVE POLTZ AND ANYA

We experienced something awesome on Saturday. We went to see STeve Poltz in concert.

We love him.... but here is the catch. Someone who was friends with him... cleaned out their house and he played in their living room to 40 of us. As you know....I saw the show listed on his website.. I asked the owner to be invited..After some strong arming... we were allowed. we felt weird...but it was a great time... and talk about SUPER INTIMATE. His girlfriend also played.She had just appeared on What Do You KNow the night before.
http://www.anyamarina.com/ she is also a DJ on a local San Diego radio station) so I bought her 5 track cd.and I popped it in my cd player the next morning.it was 10 tracks of a mexican band. so I emailed her... and we have been emailing since... she is sending a replacement at no cost to her or me.. and the record company is sending me some other cd's and shirts...that's cool...

No comments: