Monday, April 27, 2009

Rutgers in the Draft...

Before the draft began, I knew Kenny Britt was going to get drafted. I would also have bet that Tiquan Underwood and Jamaal Westerman would get drafted... so you can imagine my surprise when I saw that Mike Teel and Jason McCourty were drafted in the sixth round and TU and JW weren't drafted at that point.

Here is a video of Kenny getting drafted....



Here is the picture of Mike Teel being "chosen" for the Seattle Seahawks... (He has a very good shot at being the number two QB there. If you seriously think about it, there isn't a better team for him to go to. He had a really strong year in cold and wet weather and I look forward to hopefully watching him a bit.



Jason McCourty... on the other hand... was "chosen" off camera, so I don't have any pictures of that...

And.. with just a few picks left... TIQUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Courtney Greene was also drafted by the Seahawks... HOORAY!

I might have to switch allegiances from my beloved crappy drafting Raiders to the Titans and Seahawks this year.

Overall... this has been a great year...

Good luck Rutgers Scarlet Knights players!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

1 comment:

szg said...

I hear Al Davis is trying to get Willie Gault to come out of retirement.

"On April 26, 2008, Gault (at age 47) set a new world record of 21.80 seconds in the M45-49 age-group for 200m."