Monday, September 28, 2009

Book 54 of 52 -- Kathy Reichs' 206 Bones



After several books that provided some background on Tempe (her sister, Harry; her family background)it was fun to read about her estranged husband's family, a lively bunch of Latvians!I found that this book, like the others, pulls me in, and what I anticipate will be "just a chapter or two" of reading invariably ends hours later, when I have finished the book, and the day is gone.The plots move quickly, and I just have to know what happens next, much to the detriment of my plans for the day. There have already been several reviews that discuss the plot; I see no point in belaboring that, except to say that there is always new knowledge to be gained, but the story line is fast paced and never preachy.I like that the author's passion for her profession comes through.

No comments: