Thursday, June 12, 2008

Book 36 of 52 -- Philip Margolin's Executive Privilege



Get ready to lose some sleep and I was not able to put this book down.

I believe this is Mr. Margolin's best effort to date.

The book was fast paced, great characters, and a very credible, entertaining plot.

If you like books that cover the U.S. from the West Coast to the East, politicians that you love to hate, lawyers, judges and law enforcement heroes that make you root for the home team and a little romance thrown in, then this is the book for you.

I was very sorry to read that Mr. Margolin's beloved wife passed away early last year.

I think that it is possible that this great loss has made him a more powerful, gifted writer, and I sure wish that she was able to read this book.

It is truly one of his best.

No comments: