Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Book 13 of 52 -- Martin Clark's The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living



I purchased this book because my favorite librarian at the Metuchen library told me about it.

I discovered when I checked it out on Amazon that it had received a starred review from Publisher's Weekly and Kirkus.

After I bought the book, I also saw that Newsweek's reviewer liked it.

The bottom line: This novel had good word of mouth and excellent national reviews from the New York Times and Publisher's Weekly.

So I bought it and loved it.

This is a brilliant, funny book, part mystery, part legal thriller, part spiritual trip.

It's as good as the buzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT when books live up to the buzz! There are too many out there that don't. Thanks for sharing!