Monday, May 17, 2010

Book 16 of 52 -- Chris Moore's Bloodsucking Fiends


As I have written many times before, one of my favorite writers is Chris Moore. He is hilarious and his books really need to be checked out by everyone who has a funny bone inside of their bodies.

Bloodsucking Fiends was one of the first novels that he ever wrote. It is the story of vampires in San Francisco. A million funny things happen in the novel and it is chock full of details and humorous stuff.


This is the third time that I have read this novel and I picked it up again because Chris Moore just released another one of his novels and it is the sequel of Bloodsucking Fiends and You Suck.

Bloodsucking Fiends was chock full of details and plot that I completely forgot. I literally was reading and laughing out loud again and again. This is a fantastic book… it really is… and I was so happy to discover it all over again.

No comments: