Monday, August 06, 2007

Greatest Show On Cable -- ROCK OF LOVE


SO... I absolutely love the trash fest that is Rock of Love. Bret Michaels signed up for a bacheloresqu type dating show and he was presented with 25 of the hottest and skaniest and dumbest women on the face of the planet. If you thought the women of Flavor of Love were trash.. then you need to see Rock of Love.

Did anyone else notice that Bret wrote his own theme song for the show? It is as bad as his music.

Unlike Flavor of Love, I am actually rooting for Bret in the show since the women are so incredibly horrible. In Flavor of Love, I was rooting for the women since Flavor Flav was atrocious. In Rock of Love, I want to see Bret happy in the end... and after last week's episode, I am not sure there are any sane people left.

To show you how trashy the show is, I must discuss my favorite challenge so far -- the Talk Dirty to Me challenge. bret had a heart monitor type thing hooked up to his penis and the girls talked dirty to him on the phone. The three girls that got his heart rate up the most... won!

Classy.

Here are some other thoughts and questions I have.

How many bandanas does Bret have?

Brandi C is ridiculously gorgeous yet dumber than a coffee table.

A white chick literally peed herself, which proves racial equality since on Flavor of Love, a black chick pooped on the floor. All races are disgusting.

Magdalena is 200 feet tall and has a man's voice. One of the colorful ladies that makes me giggle...with pity.

One of my favorite bits was when the chicks who are currently or former strippers danced on the in-house stripper pole.

The cattiness of women is so on display here that it just can't be real, but it is. It really is and I just shake my head at the craziness that is these women. Muh wife's response? "They are sooo junior high, I can't stand it."

"I am really stoked because I look really good in my outfit."

Motocross challenge. Bret outfit included giant cowboy print boots

Lacey is horrible. "A walking piece of garbage."

Jes has an extremely beautiful face but what the hell is going on with that hair?

"Bret just kissed me and I think I heard angels sing. Because...I am a dork." (Sam)

Actual quote from Bret "date over. I'm horny. "

One chick said, "I have a lot of class and you just don't do that (referring to one of the girls burping)." She then tells Bret, "my favorite position is doggy". Nice (Rodeo)

Oh Brandi C and Rodeo... you made the show rather interesting.

No comments: