Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Surprise at the Doctor's Office

I recently went on my day of doctors. It was different than normal in that I went to a series of brand new doctors.

At the general practiioner, I was greeted by the front desk and sat down for my informational meeting.

The super sweet lady behind the deskl asked me a series of informational questions and was whipping out forms for me to sign when she asked the weirdest question of the day for me.

"Do you have a living will?"

I replied with... "Yes..."

The COMPLETELY SURPISED LOOK on her face was priceless.

I said, "I guess I surprised you with that one huh?"

"Uh... yes... how responsible of you!"

I smirked and said, "I know... I take death very seriously."

:)

Thankfully... I exercised good judgment and didn't tell her that I run a Death Pool.

That might have made her head explode.

No comments: