Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dancing With the Stars -- Part One -- The Women

Alright... in an effort to draw out one of the top rated shows of all time, they are starting tonight with a night of just female stars and tomorrow will be just male dancers. Even I... the guy who loves this show... thinks that's a bit too much.

The credits are on... who the hell are most of these people? Dancing With the Stars -- C Level.

Drew Lachey is standing in for Samantha Harris as the fill in host since she just had a baby... WAY TOO MUCH EYE MAKE UP.



I probably would have quit watching right here and now if the guest host was Lisa Rinna like some of the people predicted... I hate her face.

Now... let's meet our stars... and my thoughts... for the chicks only...

Jennie Garth -- Jennie is still a cutie...she is more normal looking now and not so "glamorous"... She was the first dance of the competition. She's a bit stiff and her timing is off, but I bet she lasts awhile. She got better as she moved along. Nerves wore off... Her husband is nice and supportive.



Josie Maran -- I didn't know this name when I heard it. Today... when I was listening to Stern, he was talking about DwtS and how much he loves Josie. He was claiming that she was beautiful and was rooting for her. Yeup... she's a cutie and dammit... she's coming off as very cute and charming in terms of personality. That's always distracting to me. She comes off as uncoordinated... She has nice posture and her facial expressions are great... and heck... she wore glitter on her body... just like a stripper. Nice work.



Sabrina Bryan -- What the hell is a Cheetah Girl? Well... it seems like she is a High School Musical wannabe... Alright... Sabrina and her partners... Annoying Face are going to be the most annoying people in the world. I wish I could against people and not FOR people. I would knock her out... without even seeing her dance yet. I bet she stays a long time because of her Disney Channel influence. So... for the dance itself... ANnnoying Face did all the dancing and Cheetah Face did not much of anything. THen... half way through... they kicked it into high gear... and impressed me... Sh*t... I will say one thing... she ... in her Cheetah Girl side... has to dance. It seems unfair that she is in this.



Marie Osmond -- I want to like her. I really do. I am giving her a shot to have some fun out there and maybe lose a couple pounds, but I can't really see her winning this thing. If she does... then watch out... Mitt Romney is going to win the Presidency because all those dang Mormons stick together.... no? Either way... her dance was sweet and classy. Good work.



Mel B -- Before she even steps onto the floor, I want to say that it really seems unfair that thiese two women who have experience as singers and are "performers" are on this show. They can obviously be coordinated and understand choreography so I don't get it in the long run. That British accent is tough... and she just had a frigging baby? You have to be kidding me. Her pre-dance interview was annoying.... oof... She dances well... and another GLITTER HOOKER chick. Nice.



Jane Seymour -- She is my sentimental favorite although I don't think that she has a chance in heck. THe older ladies don't stand a chance on a show like this, but I will root for her each each. I love you Dr. Quinn. I do...



Ok... Sabrina and Mel B are the favorites coming out of week one for the women. Jennie isn't bad either... but a woman hasn't won since season one and that was up for debate with many.

No comments: