Saturday, September 15, 2007

stupid survey/quiz thing

75 Random Questions

Do you have any pets?
Tucker!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't know that by now... shame on you.

What color shirt are you wearing?
White and blue and light blue and some sort of clear thing I dropped on it weeks ago and a yello stain over here and a green one too... how the hell...

Name three things that are physically close to you:
Tangentwoman, Tucker, Animal Crackers in the shape of cats

What is the last book you read?
Son of a Witch -- Don't ask me what it was about.

Are you or were you a good student?
Who studied?

What's your favorite sport?
Football is my favorite sport to watch and play.

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Hate it... I really do.

What's the weather like right now?
Do you really care?

Who tells the best jokes?
Me... of course... but often times... I am not actually telling jokes. My life is that funny.

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
I don't dream.

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Is it me or are these questions getting dumber?

Do you believe in karma?
No... I run a death pool for goodness sake.

Do you believe in luck?
Depends on my mood for the day.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Both...

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I collect fantasy football wins.

Are you proud of yourself?
Yeah I think so.

Are you reliable?
Certainly... almost annoyingly so.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yes... and I hate to admit it but it is normally to leave me alone.

What's your favorite food?
Chocolate.... cheese... there are so many.

Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Yes... but I would officially describe her as a stalker. She broke into my apartment. That was not a fun confrontation.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
AHHHHHH. yes... but not on my fingers.

Do like to draw?
No... I like to doodle.

What's your favorite invention?
The Internet... Al Gore rules...

Is your room messy?
I pay a mortgage... I don't have a "room." I own a house (with my wife of course).

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
If they are cut and prepared... I would rather an apple. Otherwise... I'll just stare at them and consider them too much work to eat.

Do you give in easily?
Nope

Are you a good guesser?
Yeup.

Can you read other people's expressions?
I always read way too much into them, but I’m usually pretty much on target.

Are you a bully?
In board games... I am the biggest bully onthe planet... but I warn you ahead of time... and yet... people still get pissed at me.

Do you have a job?
Yeup... (more boring questions)

What time did you wake up this morning?
about 6ish

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I forget... but I can tell you ... it wasn't an apple or orange (see above)

When was the last time you showered?
this morning

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
eat, sleep, poop

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Every single day that I wake up. I have a fear that I just won't wake up one day and since I don't dream... it will be doubly sad.

Do you have any nicknames?
Not really... I hate nicknames. I have actually stopped talking to people because they ignore me and kept calling me by my last name. Very few people call me that and I will stop talking to you if you don't stop.

Have you ever been scuba diving?
Nope

What's your least favorite color?
probably blue

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Tucker's mom. Thank you Tucker's mom!!!!

Would you ever go skydiving?
Absolutely.

What toothpaste do you use?
Colgate

Do you enjoy challenges?
For the most part I do.

What's the worst injury you have had?
broke my thumb, but at least I had lunch! (inside joke)

What's the last movie you saw?
Hot Fuzz (I don't remember... but damn.. Hot Fuzz is an awesome flick.)

What do you want to know about the future?
Can I get a woo woo?

What does your last text message say?
STOP FUCKING SENDING ME TEXT MESSAGES! (I am assuming I can put this... even though it was an outgoing message.)

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
Tangentwoman.

What's your favorite school subject?
Math -- surprise you? I was a math genius.

What's your least favorite school subject?
English. Screw you Ms. Richardson... may you rot in "proverbial" heck.

Would you rather have money or love?
How about a love of money? That would satisfy both.

What is your dream vacation?
sitting in Santorini as high up as I can go with my wife and Tucker... and not having but a beer and sandwich as I look over the Mediterranean Sea

What is your favorite animal?
Dogs of course.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Nope...

What's the last sporting event you watched?
RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need to do laundry?
I always do... it's a compulsion

Do you listen to the radio?
yeup... and satellite... that counts... right?

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In the office... we left early.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
kick the shit out of them.

Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yeup. I filetted it and made a tasty butter sauce out of it.

What color are your bed sheets?
tan and white and whatever... they are uber comfy.

What's your ringtone?
The olde time phone ring... preceded by two vibrations.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Tangentwoman

Do you have any obsessions right now?
RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
Who cares?

What's your favorite fruity scent?
Watermelon -- but I hate eating it.

Do you watch cartoons?
Yes... but not kiddie cartoons. Just adult cartoons.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
All the time.

Have you ever been to a different country?
yep – Greece, Italy, Croatia, Germany, Dominican Republic

Name three things in the world you dislike:
Gwentyth Paltrow, Gwentyth Paltrow, Gwentyth Paltrow

Name three people in the world you dislike:
Gwentyth Paltrow, Gwentyth Paltrow, Gwentyth Paltrow

Has a rumor even been spread about you?
Yeup... I was the fucker who started it. I swear... no joke... 11 inches.

Do you like sushi?
Most of it.

Do you believe in magic?
nah

Do you hold grudges?
Obsessively so. Not that you care... but stay off my bad side.

No comments: