Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tucker's Vacation -- A Photo Retrospective

Our vacation was great and I have been remiss about writing about some of the awesome adventures we had.

Tucker came with us on our vacation and he had an awesome time.

He ran and ate and slept and ran and ran and ran.

It was dog heaven for Tucker.

I have shown a picture of him when he returned looking all dead and the likes, but here are some of his best memories.

I know this... because he told me so.

On most mornings, Tucker and I would sit on the lake watching the sun rise. Tangentwoman snuck up on us and took this picture.



Earlier in the week, I had caught my first fish and I showed it to Tucker. This was him smelling the Yellow Perch. He had NO IDEA what to make of the flopping fish. The fish eventually flopped its way off the hook and back into the lake making Tucker hide under a chair.




Tucker was hanging out ... and I must have been offering him some evil string cheese or something for him to pose like this!



I love this... he is so freaky shaped that when he sits... his little feet and legs do all sorts of wierd crossings and stuff to create this.





Ahhh... I miss those days.

3 comments:

hyb said...

Those were very good days indeed.... We really enjoyed getting to see Tucker every day. He is so adorable!

Smelmooo said...

Awesome... Tucker remembers you as the couple who kept walking into his house.

How dare you!

hyb said...

yeah, and he probably remembers me as the nice one of the two....