Monday, January 26, 2009

Book 4 of 52 -- J.K. Rowling's The Tales of Beedle the Bard



J.K. Rowling's The Tales of Beedle the Bard was created by J.K. Rowling to help satisfy the jonesing of Harry Potter fans and to raise money for a worthy cause.

The book was decent, in a cutesy kind of way.

It is a very quick read -- somewhere around 100 pages.

Being in my thirties, I think I was probably a little older than the intended audience.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed the Harry Potter series, but with one caveat: Don't get your hopes up too high.

It's good and provides some insight into "The Deathly Hallows," but it's no Harry Potter.

My favorite story was... Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump... and I enjoyed Dumbledore's explanation of the story afterwards as well.

No comments: