Thursday, January 29, 2009

Book 6 of 52 -- Kathy Reichs' Bones to Ashes



Her last book was a little better but this one is a lot.

Ms. Reichs is slowly getting back to her original writing style.

This book actually was more realistic than her previous two or three books since the characters seem to come alive more.

Unlike some others, I'm happy that Ms. Reichs took the time to tell us about some of Tempe's childhood.

I enjoy getting to know the characters and their reasoning behind their actions especially in a long series.

I loved that Ms. Reichs brought Tempe's sister, Harry about to meddle around some.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a medical mystery.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I agree with you too. The joy of this book is the attention to detail which makes it such an enjoyable read.