Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dancing With the Stars Week Tres!



So last night, I was in DC and I was stuck at a dinner and then a hanging out session afterwards that saw me returning to the room after the football game so I missed the whole episode.

But it is nice to finally be in the comfort of my own room and watching the episode.

I hate myself. I watched all the way to Donny Osmond and I ended up deleting the whole damn entry.

Screw the posting... this week. How do I keep doing this?

I suck.

Scores... Just a reminder!

Mya & Dmitry Chaplin -- 27
Natalie Coughlin & Alec Mazo -- 26
Joanna Krupa & Derek Hough -- 23
Donny Osmond & Kym Johnson -- 21
Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff -- 21
Louie Vito & Chelsie Hightower -- 20
Kelly Osbourne & Louis Van Amstel -- 20
Melissa Joan Hart & Mark Ballas -- 19
Mark Dacascos & Lacey Schwimmer -- 18
Debi Mazar & Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- 17
Chuck Liddell & Anna Trebunskaya -- 17
Tom Delay & Cheryl Burke -- 15 (I don't like the guy or their costumes, but damn.. dancing through TWO stress fractures in your feet is pretty amazing.)
Michael Irvin & Anna Demidova -- 14

No comments: