Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Top Five Tuesday -- GETTING THE HELL OUT OF NJ Edition

Welcome to the latest installment of Top Five Tuesday. Today's edition will be entirely devoted to my looking forward to getting the hell out of New Jersey in 8 days. In eight days, the Smelmooo and his beautiful wife will be ehading to gorgeous and sunny Hawaii. I know you are all jealous...

Top Five Things I am Looking Forward to About Hawaii
1. Just being in a place that I have never been to before.
2. It will be like a second honeymoon.
3. Wearing a bikini.
4. Seeing others who look better in a bikini than I do.
5. Being warm again...

Top Five Things I am Least Looking Forward to About Hawaii
1. Pinapple Pushers...
2. Burning my leg off at a volcano
3. The 13 hours travelling there.
4. It is supposed to snow on the day we leave... why does that always happen?
5. Possible short and curlies

Top Five Super Awesome Things That Could Happen in Hawaii but Won't
1. I would get to meet one of my new favorite authors that lives there -- Chris Moore.
2. I would get to meet super bounty hunter -- Dog.
3. I could get cursed by a Tiki God and have to go to a special two part episode... I mean... trip.
4. A spy could put a killer tarantula in the bed and I could kill it as it crawls on my head.
5. We could get flown back over to Honolulu for the NFL ProBowl Game.

Top Five Issues Facing Us on our Trip to Hawaii
1. Do we take the train or drive up? The shuttle bus would take as long as a train anyway...
2. How many books do I bring for our trip?
3. Will I be able to watch "The Grudge" on the plane...a scary-ish movie..from 30,000 feet up?
4. How will I deal with pineapple pushers?
5. When I get leighed... will muh wife kick that person's ass?

Top Five Items That Will be in My Carry On Bag
1. Ichabod iPod
2. Camera... I hope to finally use my camera. I don't use it too often.
3. Paperback books.
4. Snacks... such as Swedish fish....
5. Continental airlines super duper fun headphones...11 hours with those things on will give me cauliflower ears.

Top Five Things About Work I Won't Miss
1. Waking up at 6 am for a meeting at 7 on Tuesday.
2. Being tempted by bagels every single morning....since they are from the previous morning...
3. The cold air...
4. Brushing my overcoat on my car and having my coat get filthy from the dirt on the car...
5. Anything that involves thought....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--I confess to not knowing what a short and curly is.
--Dave's favorite snack is Swedish fish, too.
--How long is the plane ride, again?
--Are you really going to wear a bikini? Will you post pictures on your web site if you do?

Smelmooo said...

--I confess to not knowing what a short and curly is.
PUBES
--Dave's favorite snack is Swedish fish, too.
It isn't my favorite... but it is clean
--How long is the plane ride, again?
Actual plane will be 11 hours... but there is also all that airport time.
--Are you really going to wear a bikini? Will you post pictures on your web site if you do?
No...