Thursday, January 18, 2007

Smooching Chicks at a Wedding... A Story of Being a Dumb Ass

Weddings are great. I truly love being at weddings of good friends and it always makes me happy when those folks that I love personally get married. I love seeing the happiness of finding their true love.

Gina and Jack got married this weekend and they are a super example of this for me.

I love them both and tank god they found each other...

But... I got quite a laugh at muh wife's expense at the wedding... as I made a stupid joke and it annoyed her a bit... so I quickly rectified it.

Ever since she has known me, Tangent Woman has known about people that she knows and if I have smooched them in my past. One of Gina's best friends and I went out on a couple of dates many years ago and we smooched a couple of times.

It obviously went nowhere... and muh wife knows all about that fact. We stay in touch with this lovely woman, her husband and two children... It's no big deal.

So... at the wedding, we all sat at the same table at the reception and muh wife was on my right and the woman was on my left... I leaned over and said to muh wife...

"Wow! I am sitting between two of the three women HERE I have smooched!"

Muh wife scowled at me... COMPLETELY APPROPRIATELY because she thought I was going one way... and switched it on her...

I quickly apologized... appropriately so too... and let me do it again...

Sorry honey.

3 comments:

ArtieLange said...

Now you may not even get the yellow M&Ms. It saddens me to see you grovel.

Smelmooo said...

Silly Silly person...

steakbellie said...

is smootch code for 'rusty trombone'?