Monday, January 01, 2007

A Survey Thingy....Kick Off the New Year

Why not kick off the new year with one of these frigging annoying surveys. I tried for funny answers. I am not entirely sure I was successful.

1. What is your occupation? I am an ED. Go ahead Tangent Woman... giggle at the use of the ED "phrase" you nine year old boy you...

2. What color are your socks right now: Brown with colored stripes. I like my socks to be different.

3. What are you listening to right now? I am listening to the melodic sounds of one of my members complaining to me on the phone about one of his problems.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Yellow M&Ms. We have a candy jar here and it only has yellow M&Ms in it. FUN!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes I can... I wish I had one.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Asphalt Black

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Member... (Giggle again Tangent Woman)

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Kelli sent it to me... and I better say that I love her or she will kick my ass.

9. How old are you today? 33

10. Favorite drink? I really love a good ice cold Diet Coke recently... been passing on alcohol and stuff for good cold Diet Coke.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Without question... FOOTBALL

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope... no need to when you have a glorious head of brown hair and white streaks forming in it.

13. Pets? TUCKER THE WONDER DOG!!!

14. Favorite food? Egg and cheese and sausage on some sort of bread product.

15. What was the last movie you watched? Talledega Nights

16. Favorite day of the year? September 6th and December 18th. Those are the days that Tangent Woman and Tucker were born.

17. Favorite movie star? This one will probably surprise you -- Michael Keaton

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Matchbox cars or my big wheel

19. What is your favorite season: fallllll.... I love the falllllll....

20. Hugs or kisses? I ain't no fag.

21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries in a bowl with milk and lightly sprinkled sugar.

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Today or in general?

23. Who is most likely to respond? Fag Boy T...

24. Who is least likely to respond? Marc -- he doesn't like me anymore....

25. Living arrangements? A house... with wife and dog.

26. When was the last time you cried? Hrm... I don't remember how long ago I watched the Lake House

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes that are going to the dry cleaning...

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? No one.. since I won't send this as an annoying email... but rather.. post it on a blog.

29. What did you do last night? Watched TV and stuff with muh wife and doggie.

30. Favorite smells? Pizza

31. What are you afraid of? Falling and bumblebees stinging me in the eyes.

32. Cheesy or spicy hamburgers? CHEEEEEEEEEESSSSYYYY

33. Favorite dog breed? A nice Border Collie/Corgi mix

34. Number of keys on your key ring? 3

35. How many years at your current job? 6

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday... that's when the paper has Super Soudoku

37. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 2

38. Favorite holidays? I don't really care... I like most holidays...

39. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Yeup.. I illegally drove a crane... but I had permission.

1 comment:

ArtieLange said...

I have undeniable proof that you a whipped man. On the great blog Thurman Munson's Brother, the undeniably beautiful Tangent Woman fessed up that she eats all M&M's but the yellows. Now we learn that you get her scraps.

Have some dignity man!