Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Year in Review-ish

2006 was a fun and good year for me and muh wife.

Aside from various personal successes this year and a lot of fun trips such as Puerto Rico and Tampa Bay, I wanted to just draw quick attention to two "events" that I loved a whole bunch.

First up -- Rutgers vs. Louisville

The game that reminded me of what I have been dreaming for for years at Rutgers football games. Thank you RU for this night that I will never forget!



Second Up -- Evil Dead The Musical

Muh wife and I attend a lot of musicals, but this was the most fun I have had in a very long time.



Third Up -- Raiders Game in Oakland and Meadowlands

I was lucky enough to go to San Francisco in October so I snuck over to oakland where I got to see one of the many Raiders losses this year. What a truly electric atmosphere and an absolute blast. I was also lucky to see them play at the Meadowlands a couple days ago. Thanks Dave!

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

We also made it onto the Jumbotron at the Jets/raiders game!!!!