Friday, January 04, 2008

2007... In Summary

1) Where did you begin 2007? At someone else's home... sober.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? Still married and at a work dinner. It's not the best holiday... in fact... it sucks... and I have the love of my life as my wife.

3) Were you in school? (anytime this year) -- I taught an eBay class or two.

4) How did you earn your money? Arguing the rights of an entire industry or two.

5) Did you have to go court? No... but I was at a few hearings...

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Yeup... why do they insist on writing me parking tickets when I have the frigging permit on my car!?!?!?!

7) Where did you go on holidays? Stayed home & had family come here and went to the in-laws... nice times.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000? Not for home... but for work... yeup. I love making those purchases.

9) Did you know anybody who got married? Yeup

10) Did you know anybody who went famous? Yeup and one who is about to.

11) Did you like someone? I like a lot of people... not like-like lol

12) Did you move anywhere? Nope

14) What concerts/shows did you go to? A bunch... including Grease... blech.

15) Are you registered to vote? Of course... I am an elected official!

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? The dead guy

17) Where do you live now? Off Exit 10

18) Describe your birthday? I turned 34 with my wife and doggie!

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007? I honestly can't think of anything.

20) What has been your favorite moment? Every second (even the fights) with my wife.

21) Where did you go on vacation? Maine, but I was also lucky enough to go to San Antonio, Dominican Republic, Miami, San Francisco among other places... for work.

22) Any new additions to your family? Tucker's play toys.

23.) What is your favorite month? November

24) How much have you partied? Not nearly as much as I should have

26) Made new friends? I always seem to...

27) What did you do for 4th of July? I don't think we did anything

28) Favorite Night out? Any night hanging out with GOOD friends who aren't as*holes.

29) Name the instance in which you had most to drink. Christmas Eve... and that was purely by mistake.

No comments: