Monday, January 14, 2008

Rock of Love TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo... I debated long and hard (get it?) whether or not I would blog about Rock of Love 2... as I felt that Rock of Love was the greatest show of all time... in terms of awesome reality shows.

I lost... and Bret won.

Bret Michaels is awesome and now... we meet his 20 ladies to choose from...



These chicks are amazingly gorgeous and trashy all at the smae time... and we have only met a few of them so far.

(My wife was thinking of going on a business trip a day early for an important meeting in DC tomorrow -- today -- but she stayed home so that we could watch this together... I love that about her...)

WOW!!! Big John the Security Guy just tested out the stripper pole. Awesome...

What a start! Bret picked 16 women and left 4 on the porch in front of the house... that was so frigging mean... and I actually feel sorry for them.... but wait!!! They are his VIPs! Trickery... trickery...trickery... or should I say?... CHICANERY?!?!?!? What? none of the girls know what I am talking about with that big ass word? Too bad...

"I am going to rock the stripper pole." One of the girls actually said that.

Angelique can barely speak English... and she is subtitled.



(Side note... on our cable system... when the phone rings.. the Caller ID appears on the tv screen. That is so incredibly awesome and a new feature in the last week or so...)

Angelique was the first one to take off her clothes... She is French... and icky...

Peyton... Destiney... Ashley... Catherine...Niki... Aubry... .... .... disgusting........

Kristey Joe is a germophobe... uh oh...

Sooo... 18 minutes ... my first assessment is... oh boy... these women are just incredibly trashy and disgusting... AWESOME.

Now... he is interviewing the girls....

Destiney... is a psycho... (Ummm... did the Golden Gloves nominations get announced yet...) See below...



Daisy is a tatooed weirdo looking chick... She thinks there si something there..

This is making me smile... they are all looking to catch a man... yet... they are engaging in some lesbian activity... god bless america... (lower case america...)

Shouldn't I be watching... The Wire?

Ohhhhh!!!! wow... it's a repeat... there are outrageous stripper type chicks... and they are bonding with each other... THEN! there are shy and reserved chicks... and THEY ARE BONDING with each other... Go figure...

"I went to use the bathroom and I saw hot sexy girls having fun," (He was watching girls on a stripper pole.) "I could hold it."

Elimination Time... This is making me happy... because... I can't keep up with all these women... Who's staying? Probably not Courtney... she was too drunk to meet Bret and slept through the elimination ceremony...

Megan, Daisy, Destiney, Aubrey, Peyton, Inna, Roxy, Corey, Jessica, Sarah, Catherine, Kristey Joe, Nicky, Angelique, and the last one?..... COMMERCIAL!!! Who's last? Jackie... she's got drama... and she WENT home!... the Rock of Love drama... continues... who does Bret keep instead? COMMERCIAL!!!! Wow... Ambre... (Tangentwoman hates her... funny)

What challenges are in store for the contestants this season? Pig catching... roller derby... horse riding...dancing...mud football... Peep Show?... crying... car racing...

This is going to be an incredibly awesome train wreck....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too hate Ambre if only for the ridiculous spelling of her name. Take a note, expectant parents.

-Shari

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Megan is a prior winner of "Beauty and the Geek"? Someone is going to totally call her out for being a reality TV whore! Bret seems really into her though, so we'll see...

~Megan

Smelmooo said...

Fascinating....

This show is the best... I am not sure what I am going to do being away for the next two Sundays...

Anonymous said...

Bret Micheals I am your number one fan. I have beening watch rock of love one and two.This season it seems like you got a bunchof cry babies you need to get rid of allthe ladies and go back to Heather from the first season .Your number poison fan keep rockin'