Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rock of Love 2 -- I Am Super In Love

Sooo... I have been remiss about blogging about Rock of Love 2 even though I love this show... as much as the first season. The chicks are all "types" of chicks and some are hot and some... are... not...

This is an awesome episode because they have jumped into the challenge right away... MUD BOWL 2!!!! The chicks are divided into two teams and put into skimpy outfits and play football in the mud.

Was it awesome? Yes... There wwas fake snow... rain... and wind. God bless America.

Soo... for the chicks... here are some of my thoughts.

Inna -- She's a big brute and this isn't even in the context of the football game. She kills me... and scares me...



Megan -- She's a cutie, but she is so incredibly stupid that it drives me even crazier than anything.



Catherine -- She's the old lady of the bunch and reminds me of "that woman" at rock concerts who continues to dress and wear the make up the same way 20+ years later.



Ambre (Corrected because Shari is a nudge -- She reminds me of the bitter 35 year old cute girl who never met the right guy and has all these thoughts about how shitty men are. She grows on me every week... and isn't that horrible as of now.



Destiney -- Just a dopey little dopey pants.



Peyton -- She was my first favorite in terms of the show and the chick that seemed the best for Bret right away. She seems down to earth enough and rock chick enough to be good for him.



Kristy Joe -- She seems to be a sweetheart, but I think that she might be insane. She is also a classicly attractive woman, but I learned that she might not have real eyebrows... that was disappointing to me.



Jessica -- This is episode 4 or 5 and yet... I really have no frigging idea who the hell she is.




Last and NOT least... Daisy... Daisy is an itty bitty girl with a million tattoos. She's a dirty chick and yet... she is my ultimate favorite of both seasons... why? I am really not sure.



Sooo... who gets booted this week?

Not Amber... Not Destiney... Not Kristy Joe... Not Megan... Not Inna... Not Jessica (Who?)... Not Catherine... Not Peyton... It's Daisy...

Shows you what the hell I frigging know... I am shocked by this... But WAIT!!!! He isn't booting anyone... Daisy is allowed to stay and he is keeping everyone...

If he got anything out of that... he saw that Daisy really did freak out in a non-crazy way that should have shown him that she likes him big time.

Shit... I am thinking about this way too much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you do a great disservice to Ambre by spelling her name wrong. The fact that it is spelled "A-M-B-R-E" should certainly be taken into consideration when forming an opinion.

-Shari