Thursday, February 21, 2008

Survivor Fans Vs Favorites -- Week Three This Week



Sooo... there I was... all alone on Valentine's Day as Tangentwoman went to the REAL city to see an Alanis Morrissetteeetteeeesssrrriiiss and Matchbox 20 show with some of her lady friends and I was home 90 minutes earlier than I thought I would be from performing my civic duty on a town government board.

I got home and checked out my DVR listing which had an episode of Lost that I wanted to see and I was pissed to see that Survivor wasn't on the list!

Our DVR blew Friday night's viewing for us as we planned on a night of pizza, couch and television after a particularly long ass week.

Ok... we watched it online the next day and it was a blessing... God... I love the internet.

I have begun to develop some early impressions of the players...

Fans
Kathy aka Big Bird is kooky but not crazy so far. The editting has been a bit rough on her.

Mikey B was fun to watch and an obvious fan of the show with his over thinking his strategy. I was digging him until his obnoxious comments during the voring out process. It was a switch... flipped... just like that.

Joel is a huge meathead... or is he? For a big strong strapping guy that you expect stupid stuff to come out of his mouth... Nope... he's pretty smart and by the end of the episode... it became easier to like him.

Mary, Tracy, Natalie, and Alexis are all there for their sex appeal and yeup... they exude that in buckets...

Chet -- Poooooor Chet.

I have yet to develop a strong opinion on Erik and Jason... as they seem pretty cookie cutter right now.... so I will reserve judgment for another day.

Favorites

On the favorites side, it's really good to have Cirie back. I totally forgot how much I missed her... Jonathan too.

Ozzy and Amanda are making out a lot... blech. Ozzy is cool and as still a major threat as anyone in challenges... and Amanda is now being blurred out up top instead of down below.

The rest of the "Favorites" were barely on this week since the Fans were obviously going to be booting someone so they got most of the camera time.

Hrm... I have no clue who is getting booted this week, but I am going to go with Yao-Man or Kathy depending on which tribe loses the immunity.

Be good kiddies.....be good.

Tucker's Nuts
1. Natalie Bolton (1)
2. Alexis Jones (4)
3. Amanda Kimmel (5)
4. Cirie Fields (8)
5. Ozzy Lusth (9)
6. Parvati Shallow (12)
7. James Clement (13)
8. Eliza Orlins (16)
9. Kathy Sleckman (17)
10. Tracy Hughes-Wolf (20)

ASSSHHHHFAULT
1. Ami Cusack (2)
2. Michael Bortone (3)
3. Joel Anderson(6)
4. Chet Welch (7)
5. Yao-Man Chan (10)
6. Jonathan Penner (11)
7. Erik Reichenbach (14)
8. Jason Siska (15)
9. Mary Sartain (18) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!
10. Jonny Fairplay (19) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

No comments: