Thursday, September 11, 2008

Book 61 of 52 -- Chris Moore's LAMB: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal


So, when I first saw this book, I knew I needed to read it, just from the title.

I was laughing my face off the first few pages and who wouldn't?

The book is through the eyes of rough yet suave young childhood friend, Levi called Biff and he accompanies Jesus on his journey to meet the three wisemen and the both learn some interesting stuff.

It goes all the way until Jesus' death.

Moore did research history and culture very well, and you get right into that time frame.

You fall in love with Biff immediatley and it's a really light-hearted book and I recommend it to everyone.

Just remember it is ficiton, but there is a message that Jesus was just as human as the rest of us-and we can relate to him cuz he went through the same crap we did.

Thank God for that and thank God for this book! Go read it!

No comments: