Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Book 70 of 52 -- Nicholas Sparks' The Lucky One



Sparks delivers again with another great story with another set of great characters, who's stories all get intertwined and weaved together somehow yet again.

I have to admit Sparks has a way of really getting you emotionally involved in his stories, and it's hard to put the book down until you've read cover to cover.

I don't wanna give anything away, but I have to say I was really impressed how Sparks developed and told his story this time making me care for the characters very early one, and I was actually almost shocked to see a "villain" this time around as well.

I will admit a few characters and events seemed a little forced here and there, but I find that in a lot of his stories, so it just kinda goes with the territory.

Regardless, I was sucked into the story and I enjoyed til the bitter end.

I do have to say this book really makes you think of things such as fate and destiny and whether or not they exist for people.

His best book since The Notebook.

No comments: