Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dancing With the Stars Results Show -- SEMIFINALS



Soooo... as I start this... I am watching some of the absolutely unnecessary first hour where all the dances are recapped in case you missed it while my wife is taking care of some business around the house (aka... preparing for my birthday... :))

The kids are dancing in the first hour and I am completely skeeved out by this... and I know some of you like this, but it really does freak me out unbelievably...

If you remember... Lance kicked some ass... Samantha looks lovely but speaks with an actual hand in her mouth. They have tons of special guests...

The first one to sing is Aretha Franklin... and she looks horrible. I almost feel bad... but she can still belt out the music when she tries really hard. She didn't move at all during her entire song and we hear why she was on the show... she is promoting her new holiday album.

We get yet ANOTHER recap of what happened... ZOOM. (But wait! Lance... is in his sailor outfit... hee hee... )

After the first commercial... we now get our next musical guest and she is LEona Lewis and she is here to sing and promote the American Music Awards... isn't she British dammit? She was also named the hottest vegetarian this year... by PETA I think?

The judges are then forced to tell us what is strong about all of the couples and I can't stop making lewd comments out loud much to muh wife's chagrin, but she's frozen peas from the bag... so I have nothing for her.

Julianne Hough is musical guest number three with some goofy genre of music they call country music... What makes this creepy is that Mark Ballast and her brother are the dancers during the song. I think she might have been lipsynching, but either way... she has a much more powerful voice than I ever thought.

Musical Guest #4 is John Legend in a special dance number... jesus... I know there is a lot of dancing going on with the performances... but cmon ABC... get to the business at hand... kicking off someone!

Our first video montage is here at minute 34... and it is a montage about the people that care about dancers... and *yawn*... wake me up when it's over...

Aretha Franklin is back... AGAIN... Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas dance to her "RESPECT" and then another shitty montage about how everyone wants to win... seriously? Cliche-ville... I thought we got rid of Maurice awhile ago?!?!?!?!

Finalllllllllllllllllllllly, it's time for some results... They are going to reveal two happy couples and two sad couples.. in no particular order...

First saved is... Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer (DUH)
Secondly saved is... Brooke Burke & Derek Hough (ANOTHER DUH)

The final two in the red dramatic lights are... Warren Sapp & Kym Johnson and Cody Linley & Julianne Hough

Samantha gets to interview the two happy couples right now and guess what? They're ALL HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

The couple going home is.... Hasta Pasta... Cody and Julianne...

No comments: