Monday, November 17, 2008

Rocknrolla Movie Going Experience‏

10:45 in the morning on a weekday equals only person in a huge theater.

There was an awesome four minute commercial for Lost that got me very excited again.

God... I love the Macy's Day Parade Commercial for Coke with renegade balloons fighting for Coke

Transporter 3 -- Jason Statham is so frigging bad ass.

The International -- Looks like an awesome concept so I wonder if Clive Owen, Naomi Watts, and friends can pull it off.

Notorious -- Notorious B.I.G. biopic.... Uhhhhhh... Why are they playing Duran Duran in the preview?

Frost/Nixon -- Lots of Oscar buzz around this and it has Oliver Platt! Awesome preview too.

Friday the 13th - will the killer be Jason or Mrs. Voorhees? I can't tell from the previews even with a machete weilding Jason.

Four Christmases - Vaughn and Witherspoon in a romantic comedy and no gossip around it... Heh.

No comments: