Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Book 12 of 52 Brad Meltzer's The First Counsel

So there I was... in San Francisco. I was by muhself because muh wife had gone home a couple days earlier. I had brought only a couple DVDs to watch when it was slow and a couple of books. I had one full book to read on the way home -- Brad Meltzer's The First Counsel.

This is the third book I have read from Brad Meltzer and he continues to entertain me with his writing. He seems to weave plot elements so easily.



The book follows the relationship between one of the President's younger lawyers and his romantic relationship with the First Daughter. The intrigue and funness ensued.

For the next 6 hours... I plowed my way through 450 pages of the book and it was with great ease and fun.

Meltzer's books are perfect for the pool, beach, or plane. They are intelligent and can be read for no reason.

No comments: