Monday, March 26, 2007

Dancing With the Stars -- Initial Commentary

Yeah... I am watching it and we are currently watching a taped version right now.

Ian Ziering -- I want him to lose (not because of him, but because he totally reminds me someone I do not particularly care for in real life) and it made me sad to see that he was actually pretty darn good.



Paulina Porizkova -- She was much more charming and funny than I thought she was going to be. Tangent Woman likes her too... but her officaly assessment is that she needs to extend her arms a bit more. What will the judges say? Great arms. I love my expert wife.



Billy Ray Cyrus -- Billy Ray looks so different that I really had no idea who the hell he was. He describes himself as a left footed hillbilly. That isn't too far from the truth. I do have to say... he was entertaining with his mullet wearing partner who is a gorgeous woman... who uglied herself up with the hair. And what an ending... he was supposed to remove her mullet and it wouldn't come off... fuuuunnnyyy...



Leeza Gibbons -- I am not sure how I feel about her... she seems genuine... but remains a bit too much on the polished side. She did seem to be having fun though.



Joey Fatone -- Perhaps... the ugliest and funniest N Sync member made us giggle and he can tear it up out there too. I expect him to be in the finals at the end.



Laila Ali -- Oh god... ummm... I may take some shit for this... but... ummm... is she a dude? She should be proud of what she did even though she might not win it all.



John Ratzenberger -- I have always associated him with his Cheers persona. I really liked his internivew and he seems like somebody I would want to hang out with. Cheers to Johnny R!



Shandi Finnessey -- My favorite part of Lingo because she is so good and giving Chuck the shit back that he deserves. She might be a bit on the annoying side so far... but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt... pretty people get that benefit... especially when I am giving it out. She will be a midlevel performer.



Clyde Drexler -- He is a bit on the charming side and I bet he doesn't go much further than a mid level, but he is trying a whole bunch. Tangent Woman thinks he is charming as well and she officially "likes him." Good luck Clyde... but relax a bit... you have possibilities (look at me... offering advice...)



Heather Mills -- No... I do not want this evil "Charity Campaigner" to win. It is also for a purely personal reason as she tries to destroy the super awesome Paul McCartney. Every week, I am rooting for two things... boobs to pop out and Heather Mills' leg to fall off.



Apolo Anton Ohno -- Me likey... and me likey his partner who is supposedly 18. I think though... that she might actually be 29. I bet he goes pretty far.



Tom and Samantha are as over the top as normal and over selling it so much that it is actually kind of fun.

My initial impressions -- Joey Fatone, Ian Ziering, and Ohno are the ones to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you about how Heather Mills artificial leg fell off at the JLo offices when she was doing some kind of PETA b.s.??

-Shari