Friday, March 09, 2007

Survivor Fiji -- Update

Wow.... it's been a long time since I posted about Survivor Fiji and so many people have been booted or quit.

Here are a few comments about the remaining players.

Dre -- I am feeling pretty bad that they treat you like such an outsider. I wanted to help him with the coffee maker incident last night. Yes... you are proud, but the actions of Stacy and Lisi were 1000% classless

Earl -- I really think that Earl is the nicest player in the game and I honestly expect him to win the whole thing.

Cassandra -- I am liking her strategy with Dre and I think she will probably go close to the end.

Yau-Man -- Surprising little fella and it made me so happy to watch her kick Stacy's ass.

Boo -- This guy is like a giant teddybear and it makes me giggle to watch him do anything.

Mookie -- You cannot be Yul. I will give you one break in that you had no idea who Yul was when you filmed this since it aired while you were on the island.

Michelle -- An Asian valley girl... and I don't want to like her (for the valley girl reason), but for some reason, I like her a lot.

Lisi -- oooooh.... you are the one I am focussing much of my anger and irritation at right now. How happy was I when you fell on your face during the memory game? Very.

Alex -- I wasn't sure about you in the beginning pretty boy, but now it seems that you are the Earl of your camp -- thinking ahead and smart.

Edguardo -- What? I can't understand anything you say.

James -- A.K.A. Rocky. I would like to rock a fist upside his head.

Stacy -- EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

Anthony -- I am mixed on you. I think you can't get out of your own way.

Jeff Probst -- Silly little man with silly hats and silly arm waves.

SURVIVOR FIJI GAMES

GAME 1


Tucker’s Nuts
Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Yau-Man (8)
Boo (9)
Mookie (12)
Michelle (13)
Lisi (14)
Gary (15) -- Quit Week Four

AASSSFAULT
Alex (2)
Edguardo (6)
James (7)
Stacy (10)
Anthony (15)
Rita (3) -- Booted Week Five!!!!
Lilliana (18) -- Sacrificed Week Four!!!!
Erica (11) -- Booted Week Two!!!!
Jessica (14) -- Booted Week One!!!!

No Team
Sylvia (19) -- Booted Week Three!!!!

GAME 2 With a New Victim

Tucker’s Nuts
Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Boo (8)
Yau Man (9)
Michelle (12)
Lisi (13)
Gary (16) -- Quit Week Four
Lilliana (17) -- Sacrificed Week Four

Rita is a Smoking, Hot Milf
Alex (2)
Edgardo (3)
Anthony (7)
Mookie (10)
James (14)
Stacy (15)
Rita (18) -- Booted Week Five
Erica (11) -- Booted Week Two
Jessica (6) -- Booted Week One

No Team
Sylvia (19) -- Booted Week Three

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

I didnt realize they still made that show!