Friday, March 30, 2007

Book 19 of 52 -- Brad Meltzer's The Millionaires


God I love and hate travelling at the same time.

I hate being away from home, wife and dog, but I love being in cities that I have never visited before. This past trip to San Antonio was great in that I learned a lot and got a lot of stuff done.

I also got to go to the Southern Regional NCAA semifinals and saw two incredibly awesome games, but in between the things and at the gym, I was able to read Brad Meltzer's The Millionaires.

The Millionaires is about two brothers who work at a private bank and they still $3 million, but soon realize that they were tricked into actually stealing $313 million.

The brother tandem then goes on the run and must figured out who set them up to prove their relative interest. It's interesting to see how even though they committed a major crime, I was still rooting for their success and well being.

I feel as though a lot of my reviews for Brad Meltzer books are that they are good beach reading.

This is a great beach reading as it is entertaining, intelligent and fun.

No comments: