Monday, October 11, 2004

Picking Up My Prescription...

... was never so much fun.

I went to Walgreen's this morning to get a prescription filled. I have never been to this Walgreen's before for a prescription and I planned on just dropping it off and picking it up later in the day.

The fella behind the counter was pleasant and he told me that it would be a ten minute wait if I wanted to wait.

Sure... why not....

In the waiting area, I walked over and sat in one of the plush seats when I realized that one of the chairs had a demo version of a Shiatsu massage device. I went and sat in that chair and for my entire ten minute wait... I was getting the massage of the morning.

I ran the demo three times... and now am really considering buying one of those things.

Too much fun...

No comments: