Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Top Five Tuesday -- Just Before the Wedding Edition

Top Five Most Amazing Things Said To Me At Our Garage Sale
1. No really. You will sell it to me for $10. (Jedi Mind Trick I See)
2. Can I get this for five cents (original price you ask? 10 cents... come on...)
3. Can I get a bag for this? (It was a spoon. A wooden spoon.)
4. Does this work? (This was for an Amstel Light bar sign... Fair question... but the damn thing was plugged in and lit up!)
5. Why are you selling this!?!?!? (Because the couch is a hand me down from 1970 something. That's why.)

Top Five Reasons That Fall is Muh Favorite Season
1. The smell of leaves that are dry and fallen.
2. The look of the trees as they change colors
3. Halloween Candy is on sale for most of the months of October and November
4. It is almost muh birfday.
5. You can start lighting fires.

Top Five Reasons Why Our Honeymoon May Be Adventurous
1. Venice is sinking and PBS has a Nova special proving it.
2. We do not have any excursions planned for Santorini or Mykonos. Can anyone say PARTAY!!?!?!
3. We are flying on a small plane between Frankfurt and Venice. bum bum bum bum bum...
4. Croatia is a stop. Did that country exist like 5 years ago?
5. All Italian cruise line... all American couple. :)

Top Five Problems I Have With Snapple Fact #319 -- The name for the space between your eyebrows is "Nasion."

1. Someone took the time to name it.
2. Someone identified that spot of skin as something to be named.
3. Snapple reported the name.
4. I made up a whole Top Five List about it -- what does that really say about me?
5. I have no idea how nasion would be pronounced.

Top Five Most Asked Questions/Comments During the Week Before My Wedding And The Answers
1. Nervous? -- Hell No
2. You still have more to do? -- Hell No
3. Ready? -- What for exactly... the wedding or the marriage?
4. I see you haven't run yet. -- Ha ha... I bought a house with her. No running... (gotta stay tough sounding...even though we all know the real answer is..... I love the dame.)
5. What is the mode of dress at the rehearsal dinner? Is a suit too much? -- Tuxes! A suit would make him look too casual.

Top Five Hottest Teachers Growing Up
1. Mrs. Masterson (3rd Grade... she got pregnant half way through... never made it...)
2. Mrs. Beastie (Ironic...isn't it? 8th Grade science rocked.)
3. Mrs. Midget (2nd Grade -- I think she was hot... I don't remember. I was a second grader.)
4. Mrs. O'Hara (She made me read... and I thank her for it.)
5. Mrs. Drazanakis (Contemporary history in Spanish. She had a very exotic look. Not your normal hot woman.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you posted Top Five Tuesday 5 days before your wedding. I could be mistaken though.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you sold your electric bar sign.

Was it because of the beer brand or the fact that you are no longer going to have electric bar signs in your new house?