Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl Thoughts...Typed As I Watched...

What?!?!? No individual player announcements? Those were the most boring team introductions in Super Bowl history. I just wish that I knew who some of the starters were... oh wait... there was 6 hours of pre-game coverage reminding me...

I do not like CBS's coverage so far (5 minutes into the game... ) There are too many pauses and empty spots. C'mon Simms... stop bringing Super Nance down!

By the way... in one of the football pools I am in... I just won $50 on the first play!!!!

What a hilarious first commercial... "I threw paper... I threw a rock..."

Four turnovers in the first quarter. This is the Super Bowl folks.

I can't believe that Viniateri would miss a field goal...CUT HIM!!!!

STOP LETTING CARLOS MENCIA ON TELEVISION. HE IS THE LEAST FUNNY PERSON ON THE FRIGGING PLANET WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY.

It's halftime and there are 6 turnovers so far... are you frigging kidding me?

I loved the David Letterman commercial where he said... "I am rooting for Indy and you are rooting for the Bears, but at least we love each other..." and then the camera panned out to Oprah being the chick. That was funny.

Yes... that Federline commercial is probably the greatest artisic thing that he has ever done.

It's amazing how different Rex Grossman is with each possession. There really are two Rex Grossmans.

It's the fourth quarter... and I am thinking ... ummm... crap... I gotta go to work tomorrow... and ummm... this is close... but getting boring. It is such a one sided game and somehow... the Bears can easily win this...argh...

When my wife was actually awake... she asked me why are they booing for the Chicago touchdown right after I said there are definitely more Bears fans at the game... Cute... it was because they were saying "Moooooose."

Oooohhh... it's 17-29. If the scores stays this way... I win another $50. (each box touching the final box gets $50) 11:44 left... what are the odds with the way both teams are playing? not good. Oh crap... another Grossman INT.

Ahhh... Flomax... must be another asthma or allergy related commercial... pretty scenery... umm... wait a minute... this is going horribly wrong... CRAP... it's about male peeing. ick.

30 seconds left... to keep it 17-29!!!! YES!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...ask Chris how many times I asked him why the fans were "booooing"...