Friday, February 09, 2007

SURVIVOR RETURNS!!!

Survivor Fiji is back... and so is the Survivor game. I am playing two versions of it this year since another buddy of mine liked the idea of the game and seems to think that he can do better than the guy that I normally play against.

Interestingly enough...both of my opponents have never met each other and yet... the teams are almost identical. You will see them laid out below...

I don't know much about the players yet, but I have some initial impressions about some of the players...

Yao-Man is awesome... and I hope he stays around for awhile.
Rocky/James/Jackass... is ummm... not fun colorful... he is jackass colorful.
Earl seems like a good, gentle soul for a big guy.
Erica is going to get on my nerves... quickly... I predict an early exit for her.
Jeff Probst is smugger than usual. I can't wait until he lightens up.

I am going to reserve a lot of comments until after I watch the next episode.

So... to the teams... you will note that I have 8 of the same players on each team... so I might as well just combine the teams... but what the heck... I split them up... (anyone know how to do columns in Blogger?) The number in the parenthesis is when they were drafted!

SURVIVOR FIJI GAMES

GAME 1

Tucker’s Nuts
Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Yau-Man (8)
Boo (9)
Mookie (12)
Michelle (13)
Lisi (14)
Gary (15)

AASSSFAULT
Alex (2)
Rita (3)
Edguardo (6)
James (7)
Stacy (10)
Erica (11)
Anthony (15)
Lilliana (18)
Jessica (14) -- Booted Week One!!!!

No Team
Sylvia (19)

GAME 2 With a New Victim

Tucker’s Nuts

Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Boo (8)
Yau Man (9)
Michelle (12)
Lisi (13)
Gary (16)
Lilliana (17)

Rita is a Smoking, Hot Milf
Alex (2)
Edgardo (3)
Anthony (7)
Mookie (10)
Erica (11)
James (14)
Stacy (15)
Rita (18)
Jessica (6) -- Booted Week One

No Team
Sylvia (19)

No comments: