Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl!

So... three hours until game time... and I still don't really care who wins...

I just hope for a good game... and some good commercials...

If it matters... I have a 10 cent double or nothing bet on the Colts with muh wife.

I had the underdogs at a nickel a piece in the conference championships... so she graciously offered me a double or nothing bet for the favorite in the Super Bowl... since... for some reason... I think she wants the Bears to win...

So torn am I... since I am not a big fan of the Colts (not hate like I hate the Giants) and I already rooted for the Bears once... when they played the Giants... I don't know who to root for... I guess I will just have to root for whatever gives me money in the Super Bowl boxes games I am in...

No comments: