Friday, June 04, 2004

Dust Bunnies

As muh honey and I cleaned out my old condominium for it to go on the market tomorrow, I was surprised to see how much dust and dirt can accumulate over three years. I may not have been the most diligent vacuumerer......but dang... I thought I kept a much neater house than that.

I pulled the computer away from the wall and I was floored by how there were PILES of dust. So much dust that I might be inclined to just call it dirt.

Finding this dirt made me sad. As I said before, I keep a pretty neat place and to find this knocked me off my feet. I had to run the vacuum over these piles several times just to get the majority of it. I still don't think that I got all the dust but I tried... nonetheless.

We did what we could to save the place. Muh honey focussed on things that had a floor while I unhooked and packed all electrical equipment and anything with a wood surface. The place will sell for more than it should and we will put the money into our nest egg -- otherwise known as 23 Thomas.

No comments: