Monday, June 21, 2004

Father's Day Funnies

Some of these may not be funny to anyone else but me but I had to forever immortalize them.

We celebrated this year in far far far away Ocean City, New Jersey (a three hour ride home on a summer Sunday night...)

A fun thing about the shore is that the front lawn is generally white stones... rocks if you will.

On the way over to the table, the barbecued burgers and hot dogs were dropped onto said rocks. After lots of frustration and anger, humor was used to alleviate the situation. My brother and I were at the top of our game which is really up to evaluation right now. Here are some snippets.

"It's ok.. It's ok... no need to stone the person for dropping the burgers."

"Mmmmm.. lots of minerals..."

"Let's rock and roll."

"What do I want to drink? A glass of mineral water please."

Added June 22, 2004 (I forgot it) My second favorite one and from Chris was... "All we need are scissors and we could play Rock, Paper, Scissors.)

This is my favorite one and mine of course...."Let's not take this meal for granite."

Have a nice day everyone.

No comments: