Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Things You Should Know about the Smelmooo

Now it's time for another rousing edition of.... THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE SMELMOOO!!!!

1. My brother and his girlfriend came over for dinner last night... the wore flip flops...the four of us went for a walk...later that night....all I could hear in my sleep was flip flip flip flip flip.... I hate flip flops.

2. Chocolate covered strawberries are an ideal gift. Who am I kidding.. chocolate covered anything is a good gift... ok.. maybe not chocolate covered flip flops.

3. The Garden State Parkway was the second recipient of the Asphalt Pavement Alliance's Perpetual Pavement Award which is given to roads that are over 50 years old and have never had to be reconstructed. Resurfacing does not count. It still doesn't mean I hate driving on that frigging road on Friday afternoons and Sunday nights.

4. Beard and Sausage Party are phrases not liked by some of my friends.

5. The Smelmooo is going to go get tuxes today for his wedding to the lovely muh honey. I think I will go with asphalt colored vests.

6. "'Sup" is the phrase I use when I go into "ghetto mode" Watch out... I am a bad ass mofo when I do that.

7. The Yankees demolished the Red Sox yesterday. How sweet is that?

8. My co-worker mentioned fantasy football today. He set me off... I was trying to not think about it for at least another month. oh well... Here comes Priest....

That's all for now.

No comments: