Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Things You Should Know About the Smelmooo

I am lifting this idea from another blog that I saw. I think it was a fun exercise in finding out funny stuff about your precious little Smelmooo.

1. Smelmooo has absolutely NO meaning at all to anyone or anything. It is a nonsensical word I made up years ago. I figured that if I made up a weird name like this, I would be able to use it on any web site. I was right. At the time, it was a combination of three things -- a. Smelly, b. elmo, and c. moooo (from South Park... you cows can't ride this train... it's a people train.)

2. Chicken, Cheese, and Chocolate are the three main foods of the Smelmooo

3. I am getting annoying by referring to myself as the Smelmooo

4. If I had a bad day, you will probably find me with a glass of wine while ironning...hopefully watching some WWE.

5. Netflix is my new favorite thing.

6. I never miss an episode of the World Poker Tour. I am sad that it is ending a week from tomorrow.

7. My buddy completely transforms when he plays poker into a complete a-hole.

8. Lunch time is so much more fun when you can do it at home.

More at a later date....

2 comments:

mickeyg said...

Netflix is a wonderful thing, glad more people have found the joy in movies showing up at your doorstep. Now if only they can figure out how to add more time to my day so I can watch them and return them in under a month!

Gina

Anonymous said...

Netflix Rocks!!!
I've been using it for about three years and I have only had two bad instances and numerous good experiences.
One time a dickhead stole the return envelope out of a mailbox. Unfortunatly you have a permanent stain in your record is a disk is lost. The other time, I sent a movie back as unplayable past chapter eleven.. and they sent me back the same disk. DOH!

I'm glad your enjoying it.

Chris