Monday, June 28, 2004

Long Weekend With a Sausage Party!!!

What a fun an glorious long weekend that was!

I started off by experiencing something that I absolutely abhor -- Driving down the GSP on a Friday afternoon ... in the summer. I could go on a huge diatribe about people and the amazing feat of losing all ability to drive when it comes to congested driving, but I am sure other people have done it.

We enjoyed a nice dinner on the town and surprised ourselves with a pretty walk on the boardwalk. Fun times for all.

Saturday invloved an all day bachelor party. In the spirit of bachelor parties, I will not relate any of the specifics of the party, but I will make mention of the Maxim party that we attended. IT was a sausage party. For those of you that are uneducated at the term... a sausage party is a party where the VAST majority of the attendees have a sausage... or... are men.

The women were either being paid to be there... Maxim Chicks or the hot girlfriends of guys at the party. Let me say something first for those that think that Maxim chicks are all hot. No... Maxim Chicks at this party were hot Jersey girls. It isn't like they shipped in all the hot chicks to operate the Pirates ride. No... They hired local honeys to make me feel like the ride was a good idea after two to three pitchers of booze and some shots of a GRAPE VODKA.

Good idea. They all looked good to me.

Sunday was a gorgeous day on the beach with muh honey and "da pickle".

Party hearty folks.

On that note... I leave. Work beckons...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the f is "da pickle"? is that what you call my sister? wha?

Anonymous said...

what the f is "da pickle"?

Anonymous said...

what the f is "da pickle"?

Anonymous said...

what the f is "da pickle"?

Anonymous said...

what the f is "da pickle"? is that what you call my sister? wha?

Smelmooo said...

Something you wouldn't understand.

If you are going to post... leave your damn name or it gets deleted.