Thursday, June 10, 2004

Fun Times -- Sopranos?

First... a shout out to muh boy and his lady... Go Jamie and Barbara... We wish you many hours of happiness. What the heck... we wish you many years of happiness too. heh heh.....

Time to keep myself awake as I try to wade through the minutiae of my day. There are tons of issues going on right now at work and it makes everything look that much hazier.

I finally saw the finale of the Sopranos this morning and I must admit that it was far better than I thought it was going to be. This season has been another huge disappointment to me and I basically used the show as a warm up for that fantastic show Deadwood.

13 episodes of the Sopranos and I watched every single one of them. 11 of them made me shake my head in disappointment.... 11 of them made me wonder why the hell I continue to watch this trash.... 11 of them made me go... STEVE B SUCKS?!?!?! THAT GUY USUALLY ROCKS EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES!!!?!?! Also... why isn't the homosexual wise guy taking out Meadow's fiance? He is expendable... make him disa--frigging-pear!

For those that have seen the show, you know that the Adrianna episodes were the best especially the one where she met her untimely death. Some folks argue the epidose where Christopher ceremoniously jumped from the wagon was a good episode but I beg to differ. He should have been killed. I wish fictional violence on too many people.

Whatever... back to last night... Tony did what he had to do and we finally got to see him ravel the world that was unravelling around him.

I do have one complaint about the finale -- Johnny Sack. I am annoyed that he is off the show. He was consistently the best character on that show. I will miss Johnny Sack.

Enough discussion about this show... BRING ME SIX FEET UNDER!!!!!!!

Final shout out... GO AVENUE Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: