Thursday, November 03, 2005

Important Random Thoughts ... of Death?

Quick AND Random

1. NBC has new ads out... they feature what I think are two men and two women talking like they were at a water cooler. They talk about the shows that are going to be on NBC that night. The commercials are SO subtle that I often forget what they are about.

2. I had a really surreal moment this morning when I walked out of my house to have my friend who just moved in three doors down meet me at my car for breakfast. Something just seems wrong about that.

3. I am so unbelievably happy that Tucker is now "fetching" the ball outside. It used to be an inside only activity, but the pup is adapting!

4. We watched the latest episode of The Office last night. The plot essentially focused on Michael procrastinating signing a bunch of time sheets and checks. I have a folder of checks and sheets to sign sitting next to me. I can't help but procrastinate on that like Michael did.

5. My promotion went into effect on Tuesday. I haven't been too "broadcasty-y" about it yet... but here it is.. in the bottom of a RANDOM THOUGHTS article. Let's see who actually reads this. I run the whole frigging show now....

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Anonymous said...

I hate those NBC commercials, I find them intolerable. Oh, and congrats again!

-Shari

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion! They're putting you in charge? hee hee - I hope they know what they're in for ;)
- Leslie

seth said...

if you run the whole show....who promoted you and what power do they have?