Monday, November 14, 2005

Satisfying Holiday Weekend


Why was my three day weekend satisfying? I have several reasons... and they might seem odd...but added up... they equal super duper fun-ness.

1. On Sunday, I went into the office to get ahead of the work that I have inheritted with my new job as Executive Director. I am sure that the people in my office are not going to be happy about the lists of things to do on their chairs and desks. In the 90 minutes that I was in the office, I seriously must have gotten an entire day's worth of work done. It was more than satisfying.

2. Muh wife and I have finally caught up with our viewing of Arrested Development. We gave it a shot on DVD last year and loved it. We didn't watch season 2 at all since it was already in the middle of it... so we taped season 3 until 2 came out and we caught up. This really might be the best show on television folks... I love Buster and Gob. They make me giggle.

3. We returned to New Brunswick for a really great dinner at Makeda with Seth and Leslie. I am always amazed at muh wife who was not a sharer when we met and now... she eats with her hands from the same plate as our friends. Dinner was followed up with some quality time with our friends Gina and Jack as they begin their new journey into Staten Island by celebrating New Brunswick...

4. Friday night was very exciting for me/us. Our friend Kelly was showcased with other artists in an exhibit in a Trenton art gallery. The exhibit was wonderful and Kelly sold her piece. I/We are so proud of her. Good work!

5. I was able to rake up the whole back yard. I looked at it and sighed as I didn't think there was much to do... Bags of debris later... I was surprised...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you guys on Saturday as well! We feel very honored that tangentwoman shared her food with us (Seth used to have a sharing problem too whenever there was ice cream around ;)
Luv
Leslie