Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just A Few Things I Am "Noticing"...

1. You may remember a recent item I posted was about those new NBC ads where the annoying friends are discussing what is on television that night ... and it serves as an advertisement for NBC. CBS has taken that concept a step further. A guy is running a help line and a woman calls and asks for assistance... he runs down the CBS Thursday night line up.... Creative and innovative...and extremely annoying...

2. Could Nestle Crunches... Snack Size only... be the greatest candy ever? They are thicker than their ergular sized counterparts and full of chocolately goodness!

3. The Great Prognasticater was right... I was the one who finished closest to predicting the governor's race results... I was also ... sort of right in the Assembly elections... now... I just wish that my skills will be as good in the Death Pool...

4. The best part of an iPod believe it or not is that I can find all the songs by one artist at one time. I am listening to more "albums" that I ever would have with just CDs. I am amazed at some of the stuff that I find...and will listen to all the way through...

5. My wife and her friends actually TALK ON THE PHONE about Friendster... nuts... nuts I tell you...

6. I have tomorrow off... Veteran's Day... We plan on taking the Tuckmeister to the beach to see how he likes it. THe car ride itself will be worth it for him, but it should be neat to watch him. I plan on carrying him to the middle of the beach and letting him lose.

7. Our friend Kelly has her first "art show" tomorrow for her photography. We ... even Tucker... are wishing her the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you had the little Nestle Crunch with the caramel in the middle? Whoa.

-Shari

tangentwoman said...

I swear the Smelmooo posts some of this just to get me all riled up so I'll leave a comment.

In my defense -- and Leslie's -- we were NOT talking about Friendster on the phone until the Smelmooo, who was feeling ignored, started mocking our girly conversation and then said, "Ooooooooo, Friendster!" Then we started talking about it. Sheesh -- such a spin meister you are....