Monday, November 21, 2005

Random Thoughts Two Days Removed From My 32nd Birfday

1. Super Birfday -- Thank you to muh wife for making this weekend a perfect one... even going so far as to make another special breakfast waffle when Tucker ate my first one. Little troublemaker has never done that and waited until muh birfday to do so!

2. I Make Stuff Up shirt -- For my birfday, muh wife got me a T-Shirt that simply reads "I Make Stuff Up" I wore it out to the mall over the weekend... and I was complimented any time someone saw it. I love it when I wear these funny shirts and I get these new best friends who fell comfortable enough to atually poke my chest and laugh or put their arms around me... Good times...

3. Kinsey -- Let me give you a warning... yes... I knew the movie was about the sex study guy... and no... I never thought it would be THAT explicit. Still a good movie though!

4. Rocky -- Thankfully, muh wife wanted to see Rocky. Would you believe that she has never seen this masterpiece of a movie? I have been resorting to making fun of Sylvester Stallone recently for his announcement that he is planning on filming Rocky 6 that I had forgotten how truly close to perfect the first film was... it is such a powerful examination of a man with simple goals and desires... Great movie... I still like Mr. T in part three though...

5. Richard Jeni -- Over the weekend, muh beautiful wife took me to see one of my two favorite comedians -- Richard Jeni. He makes me laugh and he is one of only two or three people that have had more than 2 specials on HBO. What made the night interesting is that the town (Morristown) had a fire and the lights were out in most of the town. We barely found a place to eat... but it was such a good meal... that it helped make the night even more perfect!

6. Raiders -- Hey Mike, Neal, & Karen.... Nice win by those Raiders... huh?

3 comments:

steakbellie said...

happy birthday to my virtual friend. I didnt realize you are older than me even!

I saw that shirt on a guy last week at disney, and I desperatley wanted it. I have a love of fine t-shirts as well.

I think I had a similar reaction, poking him with my finger.

xwxfqomx

Anonymous said...

Yes, the lights were out in Morristown, but not in my office building! I am bitter.

-Shari

Smelmooo said...

Thank you for the birfday wishes... Congrats to you on your "ink" much love... much love...

I get a better reaction from Cheese is Good from the drunker folks...