Wednesday, November 09, 2005

STUPID STUPID STUPID SURVIVOR GAME

The EPIC battle between the PORK CHOP EXPRESS with Jack Burton as the team captain against... the Evil and Dark ASSSHHHFFAAUULLTTT!!! is another week deeper and it ain't any freaking prettier for yours truly.

I was so annoyed by last week's episode that I almost threw my shoe through the screen. (I was at a work event and I rush home for this bit of garbage?)

Jamie's behavior actually made me want to kick someone in the head and I am actually disgusted wiht myself for picking him!

My individual comments will continue...

Judd -- It is your week to up Jamie one on the obnoxious level... good luck.
Lydia -- SHe has still disappeared... where the hell is she?
Jamie -- From last week -- "Why did they edit you to be a psychotic this week?" BECAUSE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!
Stephenie -- Interesting how the girl that has to compete at top speed and is the greatest... decided to sit out this week.
Bobby Jon -- STILL a real whack job...
Gary -- Two more weeks with him... that's it.
Rafe -- You might be my choice for favorite player... stop crying though...
Danni -- If she loses another pound...a rib will have to actually fall out of her body.
Cindy -- Do you have any brain cells that you actually use? C'Mon... I know you are smarter than that!

Brandon -- bye bye... I really liked you... you seemed the most genuine one of the all...

SURVIVOR GUATEMALA

Tucker's Nuts

Judd (5)
Lydia (8)
Jamie (12)
Brandon (9) -- Booted Week 8
Blake (13) -- Booted Week 5
Brooke (1) -- Booted Week 4
Brianna (4) -- Booted Week 3
Morgan (16)-- Booted Week 2

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!!
Gary (2)
Danni (3)
Rafe (6)
Cindy (11)
Amy (10) BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!
Brian (7) BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
Margaret (14) BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
Jim (15) BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

NO ONE'S TEAM SINCE ASSSHHHHFFAULTTT IS A PUTZ!
Stephenie
Bobby Jon

1 comment:

Bridget Unnel said...

As a fellow Jerseyite, are you as mortified as I am by our state ambassadors on this show? Judd is a blockhead and Stephanie has become suuuuuuch a whiner!