Monday, November 07, 2005

So... I Was Thinking...

1. I sit in meetings all the time and for the most part, I am ... by far... the youngest guy in the room. The meetings generally have men that are in their 50s, 60s, and 70s. It always amazes me when their cell phones ring. It is first amazing that they have not turn off their ringers or put the phones on vibrate. I am also amazed at how these older gentlemen have some of the funkiest cell phone ring tones. I can't even describe them but it is amusing to me to watch them try to turn them off. :)

2. I have a theme song trapped inside my giant head. There is a natural gas company promoting its cheaper prices all over the radio. If you call their number, they can show you ways to save money by using natural gas or changing your service to their company. No big deal...that's what commercials are for... However... the jingle has a lady singing in a pretty sweet yet jingle voice.... (1-877...I've... Got Gas!!!) It makes...me giggle big time...

3. Rutgers lost this weekend and it drove me crazy since I was pretty much listening to the whole game on the radio. I see the chances slipping... I hope they don't disappear entirely......

4. Tomorrow is Election... Get your ass out to vote....

5. I was lucky to see Barack Obama speak at a jon Corzine rally... my feelings on the Corzine campaign aside, I was extremely impressed by the intesnity and sincerity of Obama... I really hope he goes far.

6. Freaking Raiders.....

No comments: